It's been a while since I've posted, but honestly, not much has happened yet. Once again, this summer proves that I'm not exactly built for heat. I haven't been terribly productive as the painting goes.
Sean, Sparky, Mike and I are getting together for a game on the 21st and I've gotten what I need painted up for it at this point: My second unit of Battle Sisters!
I've also gotten the bastion cleaned up, my Inquisitor partly finished, a Gun Servitor partly finished and my first Immolator partly assembled (yes, I realize I'll be cleaning up these part projects for a month). I also finished up one of Sean's Possessed.
As to the rest of it, Sparky and I are still working on the missions for this weekend and I'm going to try to get my Inquisitor and Servitor finished up.