Sunday, May 23, 2010

Victoria Day Weekend and its......nice out?

Yep, I'm as shocked as the next person on that one.

It's been a rushed couple of months to be sure. The usual silliness for this time of year going on at work and there have been some other things going on too.

We did a 10K Apocalypse game at Sean's last weekend. It went fairly well considering. In the end though, we had planning not done and the game was just too big. We probably could have pushed it some, but I was feeling pretty rough that day too. As it was, I was feeling better on Sunday night, so at least I was alright for work last week.

I've also gotten a little burned out on painting, largely due to trying to get Sean's Possessed all done. I've really not touched anything seriously for a week or so with the exception of finishing up the flocking on an objective marker for Sean.



For my first real experiment with Verdigris Glaze, I don't think it turned out too badly.

I'm thinking that tomorrow I'll start to clean up the stuff on my desk.

Crusader
Big Mek with a Shokk Attack Gun
Jain-Zarr
4 Possessed

That should take care of the partially done projects. From there, I can move on to any number of things in my To Paint bucked.

There's also a Doubles Tourney at the Gamer's Lair on the 5th of June that Sean and I are going into, so we'll have to figure something out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment