Saturday, June 13, 2009

Back Home From New Brunswick

I got back from New Brunswick on Thursday evening. It was a pretty entertaining trip back between Sam and I thinking we were running tight for time and the construction on the 400. The top chuckle of the day though had to be the drive back from Pearson to Barrie. With the 400 down to a single lane in a couple of spots, the drive actually wound up taking slightly longer than the flight from Fredericton.

It was a good trip though, I can definitely say that. Very different (and nice attitudes) in that Province. I got to meet my team in Oromocto after working with them for a couple of years from Barrie and we did a few touristy things. The Reversing Falls were pretty cool and St. John was nice, as was Fredericton. The big winner though was the Bay of Fundy National Park. All I can say is 'Wow'. It's a beautiful place. It's a good thing that my camera is smarter than I am.


On the way home, I also got word that Ivan and Bec are engaged. I gave Ivan a ribbing, but that's what guys do. I'm very happy for both of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment