Sunday, May 31, 2009

Saturday - 1800 pt Rogue Trader Tourney

Well, Saturday was the 1800 point RTT at the Gamer's Lair. I had some pretty good games. I played Eldar first and whittled them down in kill points. Next up was a narrow loss to a CSM player (should have charged in with my Shoota Boyz I guess), followed by beating a Space Marine Army. My final game saw my Orks massacred by Eldar, which was probably revenge for the first round. On the whole though, they were all good games. I placed 4th in Generalship, which is a good reminder to watch my units since I forgot to move units a couple of times and that had a pretty pronounced effect on the game. I did get best presentation though, which was nice after all that painting. Folks liked the Orkalith, which I borrowed from Nic. I made a point of telling everyone that it was a borrowed model though, so I'm happy with it. All in all, the Gamer's Lair continues to have a nice group to play with. I think Nic and I are going to the doubles tourney next weekend, which should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment