Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Triumphant Return......Sort Of

I'm back from an interesting couple of days in Owen Sound.  I managed to see enough folks that it was a good visit and I certainly couldn't complain about the weather.  I took some nice (for me) pictures of the various back yard critters at my parents' place and saw Clash of the Titans.

On the modeling front, my latest project has been a repair and refit rather than an entirely new model.  I have a Stormboy Nob (which I didn't bother to take a before picture of for some reason) who was armed with a Slugga and Choppa.  Not the end of the world, but there is a reason the Power Klaw and Bosspole are the armaments of choice for Nobz leading units.  This particular Nob also came with an oddly kitbashed Slugga which I think was one of my early works.  At any rate, with the amount of old Stormboyz I have, I've ample places for the pair of old Sluggas to go and, thanks to a box of the new Nobz, I have an ample supply of Power Klaws, Bosspoles and Nob sized Slugga arms.  So, my Stormboy Nob got a refit.




No comments:

Post a Comment