Sunday, March 28, 2010

March Goes Out

That's about it. It's kind of cold and gray here, rather a lazy weekend.

For the most part, I've painted a bit, done some reading and played around with Torchlight, which is a pretty good game for five bucks.

I've done some work on my Stormboy Nob, but hes' not done yet.



Basically he's had both arms replaced and a Bosspole added to the Rokkit frame. I've still got to detail the actual model and do some washing and cleanup. I'll probably be another couple of days.

The coverage from Adepticon has been interesting. Most of all, the relatively high number of Guard Armies there. I'm guessing that the options in the new book which actually allows a player to do a small Guard Army have a lot to do with it. I suppose it shouldn't come as a huge surprise; with all of the Forge World support, there are a raft of beautiful Guard kits out there and army options other than 'lots of models on the table' mean that more folks are taking advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment