Monday, June 28, 2010

Latest Stuff

The latest Possessed I've done for Sean and my Heavy Flamer Sister.



This guy wound up alright, but like most of this batch, I'm not entirely happy with him. I tried to get them done quickly for Sean for our last Apocalypse game and the models just wound up with too much paint on them. It's a lesson learned for next time. On the other hand, the conversions have worked our fairly well and Sean will have a full unit of unique Word Bearers Possessed based off of the old models.



This one worked out alright, though I definitely need to get better at faces and eyes. I'm also going to have to take a look at the actual fit of the heavy weapon Battle Sisters since things don't seem to be going together entirely right. It doesn't require a tonne of green stuff to fix, but it does take more than I'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment