Sunday, June 27, 2010

One Should Never Watch The A-Team If One Has Unpainted Orks

Kind of a goofy time right now. First off, it's been hotter than a snake's ass in a wagon rut the past week or so. Not the end of the world, but it doesn't help my getting stuff painted one bit.

Second, I've been playing a fair bit of Borderlands and watched the A-Team with Sean last night. Combine that with my freshly reading Imperial Armour 8 and I'm fairly itching to do some Orks again. Sounds great right? Not when I'm trying to get a second squad of Battle Sisters done!

That aside, project wise, I'm fairly excited. For the short term, I'll probably try to build my Ork Army to the Ork Dread Mob list form Imperial Armour 8. Mostly Dreads, Kans, Lootas and Wagons with crazy weapons on them. The list will blow in terms of claiming objectives, but the model count will be low and it's going to be fun as hell to play. For Chaos, I'm still working on Sean's Possessed, but that's in the home stretch thankfully. Finally, on the Witch Hunters side, I've finished the Heavy Flamer Sister that I plan to include in Battle Sister Squad Primus. After that, it's on to the models in for Battle Sister Squad Secondus. Somewhere in there, I also need to pick up a couple of Immolators/Rhinos to transport the units.

No comments:

Post a Comment