Sunday, December 5, 2010

Death Cult Assassin



I finished my second Death Cult Assassin. The washes worked out well. The swords didn't. This model was one of a batch that I sprayed flat black before painting. I'm not sure I should have done that. Some of the flat texture made parts of the model a bit odd. I likely should have just put some Citadel Foundation straight onto the metal, but that's part of life.



I had a rather nice surprise when I gave Mike his Chaplain. He handed me a bag with a Land Raider Crusader/Redeemer kit and the Battlewagon Accessory sprue in it. Rather an early Christmas present from an old friend. So, thanks Mike.

I'm currently resisting the temptation to loot the shiny new Land Raider. It should be doable since I've a looted one I picked up from eBay which I've not finished yet and I think it might be a great home for a Deff Rolla........

At this point, I'm debating what to do next. I'm thinking either some Catachans for Nic, something Chaosy for Sean or something Orky for a change of pace. At this point though, I'm thinking a Witch Hunters Priest with an Eviscerator is probably going to win out since I've got his robe near done with spare paint from the assassin up top. I can likely have him done this week, which is rather tempting. I'm getting a wisdom tooth out on Friday and having my paint area clear of projects while I'm getting over that is kind of tempting.

No comments:

Post a Comment