Monday, December 6, 2010

It's Cold and Dark

Yep, it is. -13 with the wind and the sun won't be up for a half hour or so. It's one of those mornings. I couldn't sleep, so I took a crack at that priest with the eviscerator. Unfortunately, the good ol Space Pope didn't turn out well, at least the blade of the eviscerator didn't. I tried a yellow and just wound up with too much paint on the blade. So, it's into the strip bucket for him. I'll clean him off and take another crack later on. Now, it's back to figuring out what I want to paint next.

In other news, I went over the Daemonhutners rumours from Blood of Kittens. They're somewhat interesting for me just for the fact that it might mean some heavy changes for my Witch Hunters army if the weird Inquisition units don't also wind up in the new Witch Hunters book (whenever that actually makes it out). Basically, I was going for a force of Inquisitors, Priests, Arco-Flagellants and Penitent Engines. I wound up grabbing some (Ok, quite a few) Sisters for Troops since I like the models. At any rate though, if the oddball Inquisition/Ecclesiastical units aren't repeated in the new Witch Hunters book, it looks as though I'll wind up with a second and third army rather than just a second army in terms of the Witch Hunters. Not a huge concern until a new Witch Hunters book comes out, but still, something to consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment