Sunday, May 24, 2009

I Have An Ass Shock

Yes, yes I do.  I went out for a ride with Ivan and Bec today and noticed again that the seat on my bike was rather high.  Well, Ivan took a look since I'd put it as low as I could and he knows more about bikes than I.  Well, he found the seat was as low as it could go, but it was OK, because I had an ass shock.

Anyway, a good trip to the Outfitters got me some wash for my coat and a case for my camera.  I was a happy camper, especially on the Gore-Tex cleaner.  Last time I bought it (and this is going back a ways), the stuff was twenty bucks a bottle and you needed the detergent and the stuff to replenish the DWR layer.  This time, 10 bucks got me a two in one, so I was quite happy to spend another $15 on a Pelican case for my camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment